Create deeper understanding through video
From the series we create to programmes we source, ClickView finds, curates and produces the best educational videos.
Relevant, educational content at your fingertips
With emphasis on teaching and learning we produce the best educational content for all year levels.
ClickView is the world’s leading producer of educational videos
- Our team of educators produce content from Primary, Secondary right through to Further and Higher Education.
- We work with educators to deliver content that matches your teaching needs. Find resources for your next lesson or lecture in our Content Catalogue.
- Access TV recordings from Freeview and European satellite channels. Browse the best educational programmes from TV contributed by educational institutes and the BBC Res Archive over the last 10 years.
Turn passive viewing into active learning experiences
- Create active learning experiences by adding annotations, short answer questions, and multiple choice responses to deepen understanding and feedback.
- Educators receive detailed reporting within ClickView, which provide measurable results of video viewing and concept comprehension.
- Our interactive videos support blended learning as students can engage deeply with the video both in and out of the classroom.
Deliver new resources quickly and easily to your staff
- Seamlessly integrates with popular VLEs including Moodle, OneNote, Google Classroom, Canvas, and more.
- Access ClickView with Single Sign-On (SSO) using existing staff and student accounts. No need for a new password!
- Save internet bandwidth, server space, and load high quality videos faster.
- Our curated video library is ready to deliver for your staff. You can also tailor the library content to meet your needs.
What do you teach?
Browse a selection of featured educational videos across different subjects.Browse more subjects
Why choose ClickView?
Hear success stories from other schools and institutions who are using ClickView.
ClickView gives users the ability to create interactive content from the huge library of video content they have and can also upload; together with the analytics tools, it allows for flipped lessons to be meaningful, focused and engaging. A key point for us in choosing ClickView is the integration with our VLE.
We find the wealth of existing resources and the fact that we can upload content are great ways to share and view content in a safe and secure manner, when you compare it against other video sharing platforms. The process and the fact users are now able to record their own programmes takes a lot of overhead away from our IT team.
ClickView has helped to revolutionise the use of video in our classrooms here at Bridgend College. In particular, the ability to add interactive layers to high-quality TV programmes has added a new dynamic to the way our students can learn.
We find it integrates well with our online learning environment and provides the opportunity to easily create interactive videos in the weekly group tutorial pages within our Moodle VLE. Combining this with the ability to save programmes shown on television has made it very popular for staff who regularly search for videos to use in an interactive way.
The team from ClickView have supported us all the way, from implementation through to training and engagement, helping to ensure that our staff and students get the best use of the rich features on offer.
Just over 5 years later, we are very happy with our decision. Not only are staff able to use it in the way we envisaged, but ClickView has evolved with technological changes over that time. Now, ClickView is accessed through our Single Sign-On, RMUnify. Staff and pupils can access our full catalogue of videos, as well as free-to-view content contributed by schools.