Manage your library with confidence
“I’d definitely recommend ClickView Publisher users to upgrade to Library Editor. It’s quicker and easier to use. I can manage library content, TV downloads and Exchange searches from wherever I happen to be working!”
Ross Purdy, ICT Technician
Ormiston Ilkeston Enterprise Academy
What is Library Editor?
Library Editor is a fully hosted, cloud-based alternative to ClickView Publisher. Developed in consultation with over 800 school librarians, Library Editor is available now and comes free with your ClickView subscription. Upgrade today to join more than 1,700 schools who are already enjoying a simplified user experience.
We’ve developed and extensively tested the following Library Editor key functions:
How can schools use Library Editor?
Below are some of the ways our ClickView schools curate their libraries.
You can also read our blog, 6 Reasons Your School Should Have Its Own ClickView Library.
- Create folders for specific groups, such as special needs content, SRC, debating and STEM club.
- Make content easy to find for students. Upload it from your Workspace to your school’s library so it appears in the search results.
- Library staff can quickly search the custom video library to find teacher resources for lessons, without spending hours digging through books.
- Your own school library is a secure centralised place to access and share resources internally, across departments and campuses.
- A professional learning folder provides easy access to internal presentations and staff training resources.
- Record science experiments and build a library of reactions to share with classes or upload Freeview foreign language TV content to enhance language classes.
- Maintain connection with parents and the wider school community. Videos added from your Workspace to your library can be shared publicly, such as assemblies, theatre productions or sport carnivals.
- To communicate to the whole school if you’ve outgrown your assembly space, make a recording and place it in the school library.
- Record and share presentations from guest speakers for ready access.
- Preserve recordings of drama and theatre productions.
- Archive historical school content for school anniversaries, reunions and open days.
- Keep a record of sporting and swimming carnivals, meets and matches.
“We’re thrilled to see the addition of the Season and Episode Number fields and the effect that this will have on MARC records; this will be really helpful to us. Thanks again for taking our feedback into consideration!”
– Clare Biggerstaff, Library Media Assistant
“I’ve had a look into it with a few requests & editing and they’re great. Thanks so much for listening & acting on my suggestions.”
– Lisa-Jane Campbell, Audiovisual Technician / Co-ordinator
“I’ve been able to work from home on ClickView thanks to Library Editor. It is absolutely fabulous! And the improvements keep coming.”
– Mary Crowley, Teacher Librarian